Disclaimer for PK Downloader
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Disclaimers for PK Downloader
All the information on this website – https://www.pkdownloader.com/ – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. PK Downloader does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (PK Downloader), is strictly at your own risk. PK Downloader will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
- We choose applications and games from Google Play and guide users to download and use them on PCs, Laptops, Macs.
- We always comply with the DMCA and handle copyright issues as soon as we receive the request, usually within 8 hours.
- We love our work and are always looking forward to the cooperation of the copyright management units of many applications such as FraudWatch International, PhisLabs Security Operations, CTM360 Cyber , AXUR …
- There are many new applications that I do not It’s okay to know that the developer doesn’t allow sharing, so we accidentally updated this app on my site.
To request removal of such applications, we hope that the copyright management and developer units will send me direct mail without having to send to Cloudflare, Hosting, Domain.
- We will always prioritize removal requests upon receipt and usually within 8 hours. We love our work and look forward to working together and we don’t want Cloudflare, Hosting remind.
- Help us do our job well and we will always prioritize handling requests. All requests for an application, uninstall the application, send mail directly to the following email:
Send the infringement notice to EMAIL
- Thank you and have a nice day.